My goal in beginning this blog is to challenge myself to learn more and write more about our common humanity. My inspiration comes from the teachings of the Baha’i Faith. Baha’u’llah has said, “Ye are all the leaves of one tree and the drops of one ocean.” (The Eighth Ishraq).
- Being Better
- Divine Love Story: Birth of a New Revelation
- Being Religious, Not Just Spiritual
- “A mature society demonstrates one feature above all others: a recognition of the oneness of humanity.”
- WHO and World Health Day 2011: Antimicrobial Resistance
- Junior Youth: Not Simply A Time of Waiting
- UNICEF dedicates ‘The State of the World’s Children 2011’ to adolescents