A beautifully conceived and written open letter has been addressed by the Baha’is of Egypt to the people of Egypt. Seeking to offer some bedrock principles to guide the national conversation, the letter expresses unequivocally the necessity of recognizing human oneness and developing sound policies based on that recognition. The letter explores the equality of men and women, the need for equal access to education for all, the harmony of science and religion, and education to eliminate corruption and ensure the spread of economic benefits to all parts of the society.
- Being Better
- Divine Love Story: Birth of a New Revelation
- Being Religious, Not Just Spiritual
- “A mature society demonstrates one feature above all others: a recognition of the oneness of humanity.”
- WHO and World Health Day 2011: Antimicrobial Resistance
- Junior Youth: Not Simply A Time of Waiting
- UNICEF dedicates ‘The State of the World’s Children 2011′ to adolescents